Navigation Bar

Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Jungle Book








I am trying to build my portfolio at little at the moment, and it's giving me a chance to play and practice using paper and collage. I’ve really enjoyed working on this cover, creating different leaf shapes and mixing the different shades of green. 

I'm really pleased with the outcome of this cover. In my next post I’m hoping that I will have some images of this cover and the James and the Giant Peach cover on book mock-ups! 

As always feel free to give any feedback on my work :) 


3 comments:

  1. Love the detail on these Dani, really gorgeous work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! These will definatley make your portfolio impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! so nice of you to comment, especially as you both said such lovely things!! x

    ReplyDelete